April 18, 2013

Target Thursday #3! Did someone say Earth Day or Ombre?...

So I cheated a little bit and wore this outfit last Friday but just now posting it. I tell you I have so many clothes from Target that everyday would be Target Day! But I wanted save my post for today.

Check out my outfit from Target this week...


  • Red Polka Dot Cardigan - Merona Clearance $6.88 was $29.99
  • White Tee - Mossimo Supply Co. Old - raided from my closet
  • Jeggings - Mossimo $29.99 - Bought these awhile ago and they were not clearance but one of those items I had to have! I still see them on the racks.
  • Nude Heels with Bow - Xhileration Old - raided from my closet
  • Pearl Bracelet - Actually a necklace wrapped around my wrist -  bought at a garage sale
Total Look $36.87

Earth Day Bag Giveaway...

I wanted to share a post from Target Addict that on Sunday April 21st, Target will be handing out reusable bags for Earth Day (Monday April 22). Target plans to giveaway about 1.5 million bags and stock about 250,000 with free samples.  Below is a pic of last years bag giveaway...


Pretty cool huh! Not sure what the 2013 bag will look like but I've already marked my calendar to snag one of these babies!

Ombre...

I'm loving the ombre trend. Last year I did the ombre hair color to my hair, but not only do you see ombre in hair color but in fashion as well. Below I'm featuring a Splurge vs. Target Steal in ombre dresses...



Splurge



Young, Fabulous & Broke Larissa Ombre Dress





Target Steal


Mossimo® Women's Sleeveless Hi-Lo Woven Dress


And Holy Moly Rice-a-Roni! Check out these cutie patuties!! Found these on Target's style blog on Tumblr. These cuties are Mossimo Vinta Anke Strap Heels for $29.99. I'm going to have to check these out...not sure if I can wait till they go on clearance!

Have a great night! xoxoxox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment