April 9, 2013

Bruno Mars and Red Pants...

Omg everytime I hear Bruno Mar's Runaway Baby song I hit repeat about 1,000 times! I just love it! It makes me want to shake my tail feather! Whether I'm in the car or at home. I prefer at home because in the car I get alot of weird stares. Here is the link to the video on YouTube. Feel free to hit repeat 1,000 times as you read the rest of this post :-)


Ok on to other things...

Since starting Target Thursdays I have been on a clearance / bargain spree! One store I just discovered is Kohl's. I know I know...you're probabaly thinking, "You're now just discovering KOHL'S"! But Target was my my main store and I guess I just never ventured out. As much as I'm excited about discovering Kohl's my heart still belongs to Target!

I wanted to share that I found these really cute red SO Color Skinny Twill Pants for $7.20 in the junior clearance section. These pants are so comfortable and feel great on.



 Here is a pic of me wearing my new stylish comfy pants.

 

 
With prices like these my husband doesn't mind my little bargain shopping spree. When I told him how much my pants cost he said, "I wish I could find clothes for me with those kind of prices". I just may have to take him on a little shopping trip which would be a good excuse to buy a little something for me :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment