April 29, 2013

Manicure Monday #2

Happy Monday! Or should I say Happy Manicure Monday!

A couple of weeks ago I had to run an errand and go to Family Dollar. Here is California, Family Dollar is somewhat new and they just opened up a new one in the city of Orange. Some of the merchandise they sell is more then $1, but the prices are pretty inexpensive. Anyways, while at Family Dollar I saw these gemstone kits to bling up your manicure. The kit came with a little container with the gemstones, the manicure wood stick and a tiny bottle of top coat all for $1!


I used Rimmel London's 60 Second Nail Polish in Bright Back At You. Then on my ring finger I added the gemstones to add a little bling. I think this color will be cuter on the toes then the fingernails. I'm trying to get used to it, but I love how I was able to add the bling! There are so many products out there where you can do your own DIY nail designs. It just takes some practice and alot of patience :-)

Have a great night! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment