April 23, 2013

Finding the Right Pair of Flat Shoes...

For some reason most of the shoes I own are either heels and flip flops. Lately my feet have been screaming at me to please put on some flats and to give the heels a rest! So I began my search for some affordable, cute and most importantly comfy flats. They had to be comfy or else what was the point.

Now my first stop was of course my favorite store Target, but unfortunately the flats they currently have weren't comfy enough for my feet, so my search had to continue elsewhere. I was to the point where I may just have to make a "splurge" purchase, but then I almost couldn't contain myself when I finally found some comfy and affordable flats at Payless! Check out my new shoes below!

Steal #1

My first purchase were these ultra comfortable black flats  - Women's Claire Scrunch Flat by dexflex for $24.99.
Womens dexflex by DexterWomen's Claire Scrunch Flat

Compared to...

Steal #2

My second purchase were these very cute patent nude flats - Womens Chelsea Flats by Lower East Side for $16.99
Womens Lower East SideWomen's Chelsea Flat

Compared to...

 Product Image
My feet are happy, which means I'm happy, which means my husband is happy. See! It's a win win situation! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment