April 11, 2013

Target Thursday #2!

Today I don't have a picture of an outfit to share but I do want to share some cool finds from Target this week.

Check out these super cute Mossimo"Folk" Flat sandals for only $19.99! These would look super cute with a maxi dress or long skirt.

I came across these Steve Madden "Hamil" sandal for $49.95 and they look almost the same as the Mossimo sandals...





I love you Steve Madden but my pocket book loves Target more!

I also noticed that Target filled up their $1 Bins with new stuff! As soon as I walk into Target I always make a beeline to the $1 bins. Never fails! Check out the super cute stuff for summer...

Check out the meat coasters on the far left hand corner. That would be cool if you stocked up for Halloween and stuck those all over you and dressed up as Lady Gaga in her meat dress. Ha! I just gave myself an idea!!

Super cute little tea light tin pales and colored paper lanterns! Tea light pales were $1 and the paper lanterns were $3.

After spending about 30 min in the dollar section this was what I ended up in my cart...


  1. Colorful Cardboard Magazine Holders $1 - Great to put in my kids' bookcase to hold coloring books and my son's gaming magazines.
  2. Orange Fish Soap Dish $3 - The main bathroom in my house is kind of nautical / beachy / kid friendly and this would be cute to hold the soap in that bathroom. If you come to my house now I have Big Bird liquid soap.
  3. Beverage Container $3 - I've seen so many posts about Sun Tea! This would be a great container to make sun tea this weekend! Can't wait!
  4. Grower Tins $3 - These are pretty good size tins with seeds already inside. The red tins were either tomatoes or strawberries, the green tins had cilantro and the yellow tins had either sunflowers or daisies. I got the strawberry tin and the sunflower tin. I thought these would be a neat project to do with my kids and the colored tins just make them even cuter.
  5. Water Blasters $1 - My kids are going to love these! I'm keeping them in the garage then will pull them out when it's really hot. My son is primarily the one who likes "guns", but my daughter has to get in on it too.
  6. Music Note Note cards $1 - Has there ever been a time you just wanted to just leave a nice note for someone in the office or send a note to a special person in your life letting them know that you're thinking of them. I couldn't pass these up! For $1...how cute!! And I love the gold treble clef on the turquoise background.
  7. Glass Terrarium $3 - This is also a project I'm going to do with my kids. I've seen these cute terrariums with small plants and moss with little plastic animal figures and army men inside. And for $3! Hello!
  8. Colorful Ceramic Planters $1 - For $1...come on! I don't have anything yet to plant in here but I'm sure I can find something.
  9. Barbecue Party Napkins $1 - Cute cocktail napkins are good to have around for impromptu gatherings and with summer around the corner these would be awesome! In fact I'm thinking of having a barbecue for my husband's birthday and these would be perfect.
I'm very happy with my purchases! Yippee!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment