April 25, 2013

Time Travel Project...

Wouldn't it be cool if we had the opportunity to travel in time? Photographer, Flora Borsi created a series called the "Time Travel Project". Inspired by a Charlie Chaplin movie she takes pictures of iconic figures and events from the past and subtly inserts herself into the photographs. Can you imagine the pictures we'd see uploaded on Instagram if we had the ability to travel in time! It'll be pretty spectacular. Check out some of her pics below...

 
 
 
 
 

Photos courtesy from Behance

And speaking of travelling back in time...below is a picture of me an my friend Tammy when we were young and sassy! I think I was 24 and she was 28. I like this picture because I was skinny :-) Then I got married and had 2 kids and...well you get the picture..
 
 
 
Hope you all have a great weekend! xoxo 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment