April 24, 2013

Target Thursday #4...

Hey Kids! Ready for Target Thursday! Here we go...

I couldn't wait to wear this week's Target Thursday outfit! Don't tell my husband but I bought this dress a week ago when I had to make a Target run to buy some "laundry soap" (yeah right!) and I happened to do a "drive by" through the clearance racks. When I found this dress it was as if it was calling my name, "Eileen! Buy me! Buy Me"! So I had to do what I was supposed to do. Honey if you're reading this...surprise!


  • Dress - Mossimo Clearance $17.48 was $24.99
  • Necklace - Target Jewelry Clearance $11.88 was $16.99
  • Black Bracelet - Target Jewelry old - raided from my jewelry box
  • Patent Leather Pumps - Mossimo old - raided from my closet
Total Look $29.36

Earth Day Bag Update...

Here is the 2013 Target reusable shopping bag. It's not very glamorous looking but it is for a good cause. If you can read the tag those were the samples that were included in the bag.


Did you know...
  •  A plastic bag can take anywhere from 15 to 1000 years to decompose.
  • Only 1% of plastic bags are recycled, the rest are left in landfills to live forever.
  • Plastic bags make up over 10% of washed up debris polluting U.S. coastline.
Make sure to use your reusable bags every week not just for Earth week.  - That my friends is my Earth Week PSA.

Remember that Target Ombre Dress...

Remember I posted about the Massimo Hi Low Ombre dress in last weeks Target Thursday #3?  On TargetStyle they feature a model wearing the dress in blue. They paired it with a green skinny belt. This is going on my watch list...

Dresses We Loveown it now: the hi-lo dress. Maybelline color whisper.

I admit, in my head I look like the model above....yeah I'm going to keep thinking that way.

Have a great day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment