April 4, 2013

Target Thursday #1...

If you really know me, you know that I love Target. Actually I think I'm obsessed with Target. I'm always telling my husband, "I'm running to Target real fast"! But then end up staying there for about 2 hours then lying to him when he calls my cell phone, telling him, "I'm in the check out" when I'm actually looking at shoes.

My biggest pleasure about going to Target is the clearance sections. I love love love clearence! Really I love clearence at any store. In order for me to buy regular price it has to be something I absolutely must have. My kids on the other hand, I do buy regular price, but I always look in the clearance section first.

I've decided to share some of my fashion finds from Target clearance. Some women get a buzz from couponing, I get a buzz from finding awesome clearence pieces! Then double buzz when I get compliments and shock people when I say "$8 bucks at Target"! It puts a smile on my face all day!

Check out this weeks Target Thursday look...


  • Yellow Peplum Top - Target Xhileration Clearance $5.08 was $16.99
  • Orange Red Pencil Skirt - Target Merona Clearance $6.88 was $22.99
  • Cream Sweater - Target Xhileration Old - Raided from my closet
  • Nude Heels with Bow - Target Xhileration Old - Raided from my closet but I remember paying $14
  • Pearl Necklace - Garage Sale
Total Look $11.96

Looking at that number makes me a giddy girl!! Make sure to check out some more of my Target Thursday fashion updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment