May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend Update...

This weekend was H O T! And on top of the heat Frank is currently not feeling good and is suffering from a horrible sore throat. If I was melting in the heat he was feeling miserable...poor guy. Even though he wasn't feeling good he had made the effort of making breakfast reservations for Mother's Day at El Torito. Even though the reservation was at the crack of dawn I still give him hugs and kisses for his effort.

Look at Cristian's face in this pic...he's a crazy kid and makes me laugh all the time!



Sofia is so lovable! She loves giving hugs and kisses. She is the most bossy, sassiest little girl but she has the biggest heart and is very sensitive.


My mom was a single mother raising me all by herself. Not only is she my mom but she's been my dad, my friend and the biggest pain in my ass at times, but there is no one like her! She helps me with my kids and loves them with all her heart. There are times they prefer her over me but I don't mind. I felt that way with my grandmother when I was growing up, so to see the special relationship my mom has with my kids makes my heart fill with love.

 
 
Hope you all had a great Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment