May 2, 2013

Target Thursday #5..

Last weekend the weather was so gorgeous! On Saturday my son had his first soccer game during the day and then later on that night I met my two best friends, since we were 8 years old, for dinner at The Cannery in Newport Beach. It was such a nice evening, we sat outside and watched the boats in the harbor as we ate and talked the night away.

A couple of weeks ago I came across this really cute spring / summery dress in the clearance section at Target as well as scoring this necklace on clearance. When getting ready for the evening I wanted to be casual yet cute and I thought this was the perfect dress..(excuse my son's scooter in the background)


Dress - Mossimo Supply Co. Clearance $16.08 was $22.99
Necklace - Target Jewelry Clearance $11.88 was $16.99
Gold Bangles - H&M old raided from my jewelry box
Purse - Vintage raided from my closet
Shoes - Payless Chelsea Flats by Lower Eastside $16.99

Total Look $45.86

The THRESHOLD Look..

During most of my Target "browsing" I also like to check out the home stuff as well. I especially like to check out the Threshold pieces. They sometimes remind me of Anthropologie but on the lower end of the pricing spectrum. Check some goodies that caught the corners of my beady little eyes...



Threshold Gold Candle Hurricanes - Small $14.99, Medium $19.99, Large $24.99



Threshold Gold Accent Side Table $59.99

I love that side table! I'm going to wait a little longer to see if it goes more on sale. Just like the saying - good things come to those that wait!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment