May 10, 2013

Target Thursday on a Friday Night...

Life has been so busy this week! So I apologize to those out there who enjoy my Target updates every Thursday. I have some exciting news to share from Target as well as featuring a Target outfit from this week.

First,  my Target outfit. I wore this to the office and I got so many compliments! This dress is super comfortable. It's sleeveless, so it was great to wear with a blazer or little black sweater. I had an important meeting this day so I wore a blazer to look official and smart :-)




Dress - Mossimo Clearance $19.58 was $27.99
Black Blazer - Macy's old raided from my closet
Shoes - Mossimo old raided from my closet
Necklace - H&M old raided from my closet

Total Look: $19.58

Sam & Libby - Target's Soulmates...

This might be old news to some but on May 5th Target debut their newest designer shoe collaboration with Sam and Libby Edelman aka Sam and Libby. I have not been to Target lately to check them out (SHOCKER! See, this is how busy I've been), but I plan on going there tonight to get a Mother's Day card so this will be my excuse to check them out.

I've read some mixed reviews on the quality of the materials used on the shoes, but I think they look cute. And like I said I haven't been to Target yet to check them out in person so I may have another opinion later, but that won't keep me from buyin Honey! Check out the full collection here.

Sam & LibbyIntroducing husband and wife collaboration, Sam & Libby. Our love for their shoes is only outshined by their love for each other’s design sense.

own it now: Sam & Libby collection.

Phillip Lim for Target...

Next on the designer horizon is Target's collaboration with Phillip Lim. If you're not familiar with ole' Phil he has designed for celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, and Kate Hudson, His first runway show debuted in 2007 and Target has been courting him for 5 years! Can't wait to see what he does for Target.



Hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all you mothas!

No comments:

Post a Comment