May 3, 2013

Happy Friday!

It's Friday! Yeah Yeah Yeah!! (Picture me jumping up and down waving my hands around). This weekend is going to be pretty busy, but that's fine by me....I live for Fridays!

Tomorrow night my husband and I are going to the Santa Ana Art Walk. We've always been wanting to go but never got the chance to, so we made a point to check it out this Saturday night. All the galleries and lofts in the Santa Ana Art Village open up their spaces the first Saturday of every month. The downtown area has really been up and coming with cool little hip restaurants and bars. I'm excited to be checking it out this weekend.

 

Anyone have any plans for Cinco de Mayo?? We are going to a couples shower for my talented friend Greta Valenti and her fiance Robin Davey. She and her man run the band  Well Hung Hearts. They're super cool people and I'm so happy for her and Robin! You can check out their music here.



I saw this picture on Facebook and it totally made me laugh! Hope everyone has a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment