May 23, 2013

Target Thursday #6....

Sorry for my lack of posting people. Life has been busy and I've had a lot going on that I didn't have any time or energy to dedicate to my blog, but I do appreciate everyone that visits my blog and reads my posts!

Ok on to the fun stuff!! Check out my Target outfit below...




Dress - Merona Clearance $19.59 was $27.99
Sweater - Merona old - raided from my closet
Belt - Xhileration old - raided from my closet
Shoes - Xhileration old - raided from my closet

Total Look - $19.59

This outfit was inspired by a Mad Men mixed track from 8tracks.com - "Hanging out with Megan Draper" mixed by nothingisreal. "Zoo be zoo be zoo..".....I can't get that out of my head!

Say Yes To The Dress At Target - Tevolio Bridal Collection

Target recently announced their new bridal line called Tevolio which is inspired by the Italian phrase "Ti voglio", which loosely translates to "I love you". Their dresses range from $69.99 to $129.99.

When I got married I was 4 months pregnant (yes I am a sinner) and I bought my dress online from Fashion Bug for $69. I don't think they have a bridal section anymore and at that time that was a bargain, but it was so hard to find something because I was very limited  - 1) I was preggers and 2) I was on a major tight budget. If Target had their bridal collection back then, they would have been the first place I would have checked out.  You can check out the full collection on Target.com 



Have a great night! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment