January 8, 2013

Thank God for the Crock Pot...

Oh no, I feel the aches and pains in my body, which could mean one thing...I think I'm getting sick. This Mama here has no time getting sick! My husband is a wonderful cook, but who wants to cook after a long day at work, plus last night he helped me cook a decent meal for dinner. With all this being said I thank God that he created the Crock Pot! Don't you hear the angels singing! I had a pork tenderloin in the freezer and placed it in the Crock Pot this morning. This is such an easy dish it should be outlawed.

Recipe:

 2-3 lbs of pork tenderloin
1 bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Barbque Sauce
Dice 1/2 of a large onion or 1 small onion
Mince 2 cloves of garlic
Salt and Pepper

Cook in the Crock Pot on slow for 4-6 hours.

Voila! When you get home just bust out the hamburger buns and instant dinner. Serve with chips or cole slaw.

The picture doesn't do it justice plus it's almost all gone. That's how good it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment