March 2, 2012

Spring Scarves...

Lately Southern Cali weather has been somewhat unpredictable. One day it's cold, next it's rainy, then cold then 80 degrees! Lately "layering" has been my friend, but my constant wardrobe BFF lately has been scarves. They keep me warm in the morning and I can take them off if I get to warm in the afternoon, but I normally keep mine on because they look great with my outfits. With spring around the corner I really love scarves in soft cottan, especially colorful scarves paired with a white t-shirt. My favorite are the long scarves. Right now the trend is a pop of neon color and I've been eyeing lots of cool yellow  and green pieces.

Below are some that caught my eye. Which ones do you like? Do you have a favorite color or style?


1.Target Xhilaration® Pink Bold Geo Color Block Scarf  2. H&M Blue Patterned Scarf $17.99
3. Forever 21 Dreamy Butterfly Scarf $8.80 4. Target Mossimo Supply Co. Woven Stripe Scarf Green  $14.99
Here is me with my new spring scarf! I bought this cute gem for $9.99 at a local little five and dime. I liked the colors and I can wear it with everything. Plus it's long and real soft. I may wear this with all my outfits!



As you can see I'm in the office. So for anybody reading this blog from my office...yes I'm caught red handed taking pics of myself at my desk! Haha!









No comments:

Post a Comment