March 21, 2012

Being Inspired...

A lovely woman who works in my office came by my desk and complimented me on my necklace. She then asked me if I liked her necklace of various wood beading. She then proceeded to tell me the necklace was originally an ugly necklace she purchased at the thrift store then took it to a bead store and walked around the store being inspired by the different types of beads and metals and then went home took the thrift store necklace apart and recreated her necklace restructuring it with the original wood beads and the beads she purchased at the bead shop. After her story I was amazed for one at how pretty her necklace was but how she took something that wasn't so pretty and allowed herself to be inspired to re-create it to something so beautiful. I was inspired just with that story alone!! I thought that was so amazing.

What inspires you? Who inspires you?


No comments:

Post a Comment