February 23, 2012

Target Cosmetics...

First of all I think I'm Targets #1 customer. My husband gets so frustrated with me when I say I'm heading to Target real quick....yeah right! I come home 2 hours later. Today during lunch I had to run over to Target to pick up a few things. I only made it to the cosmetic area and after what only seemed a few minutes a whole hour went by and I had to head back to the office...bummer! But I was happy that I was able to leave with a few little goodies!

1. Loreal Visible Lift - I love this cause it has a built in foundation brush and has an SPF 17. Let's face it I'm getting older so anything with a good SPF is #1 in my books.

2. Elf Blush, Elf Concealer and Elf Foundation Brush - Anything that cost $1-$3 is going on the #1 list. The Elf Blush was $3. I've used several of the Elf blushes before and they've been good so far. Granted it's not MAC but for $3 I'll take it! The concealer was $1! Hello! I've never used their concealers before but heck for $1....you get the idea. The same with the foundation brush which was only $3. Now I know I just got the Loreal foundation with the built in brush but it's always good to have another one handy.

3. NYC Cheek Glow in Riverside Rose - Now I bought this for no specific reason other then it was on clearance for $1.37. I tried it on my hand when I got back into the office and it's not very vibrant. But who knows it may work out for me when I may need it.

What's your favorite drug store or Target cosmetic?

No comments:

Post a Comment